Monday, February 13, 2012


    inilah 10 lagu romantis khusus untuk menghangatkan Valentine Anda.
  • Truly Madly Deeply - Savage GardenI'll be your love, be everything that you need. I'll love you more with every breath. Truly, madly, deeply do.
  • Everyday I Love You - BoyzoneIt's a touch when I feel bad. It's a smile when I get mad. All the little things I am. Everyday I love you.
  • Karena Kamu Cuma Satu - NaifKau yang paling setia, kau yang teristimewa. Kau yang aku cinta, cuma engkau saja. Dari semua pria aku yang juara. Dari semua wanita kau yang paling sejiwa.
  • Don't Want to Miss a Thing - AerosmithDon't wanna close my eyes. I don't wanna to fall asleep. Cause I'd miss you baby And I don't want to miss a thing.
  • When I'm Sixty-Four - The BeatlesWhen I get older losing my hair, many years from now. Will you still be sending me a valentine? Birthday greetings bottle of wine?
  • Hands Down - Dashboard ConfessionalMy hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me. So won't you kill me? So I die happy.
  • Honey and The Bee - Owlcity 'Cause my heart stops without you, there's something about you that makes me feel alive.
  • I'll Stand By You - PretendersWhen the night falls on you, you don’t know what to do. Nothing you confess, could make me love you less. I’ll stand by you.
  • Buat Aku Tersenyum - Sheila On 7Rasakan resahku dan buat aku tersenyum. Dengan canda tawamu, walaupun tuk sekejap. Kar'na hanya engkaulah yang sangggup redakan aku.
  • I Won't Give Up - Jason MrazCause even the stars they burn, some even fall to the earth. We've got a lot to learn. God knows we're worth it. No, I won't give up

0 comments:

Post a Comment